Friday 7 September 2018

A Little Help

Right
I have a small favour to ask
Good folks
Could any of you please point me in the right direction
It's like this
I should very much like to add some photos
To the right hand side-bar of my blog
To make it kind of pretty
I have googled
And bamboozled myself
Surely it can't be that difficult to do?
Any help would be much appreciated
~
It has been hectic around here this past week
Of course the weather cheered right up
On the very day the local children went back to school
There is a mighty fine cold wind now though
We are beginning to think about logs
And how we really should have done some by now
We are not completely bereft
But logs need to season before using
Another cold Winter would see us struggling to find enough thoroughly dry logs
It is a waste to burn damp wood
And the chimney would not thank us either
~
I am trying to get used to blogging on blogger
I have much to learn
I have just uploaded some pictures
Thinking they would be uploaded to my Google 
Instead they are here


Cheese scones


Victoria sandwich


Bara Brith


Hydrangeas I plan to dry


And finally some of the smaller sunflowers and bits from the garden

Totally random I know.

Enjoy your weekend!
Blessings J. x




6 comments:

  1. The way I do it is to go into 'blog layout' on your Blogger homescreen, then depending on which sidebar you want it on 'add gadget', halfway down the list there should be an 'add image', this is where you can upload a photograph. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jules...I shall give that a go sometime. x

      Delete
  2. What Jules said! Looking forward to seeing your photos appear x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm cheese scones. One of my favourites!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...made with real butter...warm from the Aga and topped with generous swaths of butter...accompanied by an obligatory cup of tea. x

      Delete