Friday 29 November 2019

All the Makings of a Story

So far...one house sale...nearly complete before falling through.
One scald to the arm...painful but healing.
Nasty...really nasty virus of some sort...began like flu...then a heavy cold.
Super hairy ageing dog who shouldn't really come in on the pale carpet...but well...
Computer and internet glitches...
iPad glitches...seriously update...what have you done?
~
So with a head full of cold I sat with heavily pregnant daughter yesterday,
And watched while next door had viewings from potential buyers...
Ouch..that hurt sooo much.
Daughter had some interest in their house, only for them to cancel hopefully to reschedule,
However until they're through the door and love the place, and have available funds it's all for nothing.
It being a family house there is very little movement just before Christmas...
And I can do absolutely nothing to help...
Except my brain doesn't realise and has me awake at silly o'clock each night.
~
Today I really must get our paperwork into the accountant
How many times have I been going to get it done these past months
Goodness knows, but it's weighing heavily on my mind.
November is living up to it's reputation.
Dull and dreary...with my mood to match.
~
Despite all the negatives I do realise how lucky as a family we really are.
Even if the house buying doesn't come off they are not destitute.
We shall have food on our table this Winter,
And we shall be warm.
~
Blessings J. x

8 comments:

  1. I really hope things work out for all the house buying/selling, it's a nightmare nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue...how people can be allowed to agree to buy when they obviously can't is beyond me. x

      Delete
  2. It's hardly surprising you're suffering from sleepless nights. I hope it all works out for the best. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jules. Don't think my monstrosity of a cold is helping either. x

      Delete
  3. I'm still keeping fingers and toes crossed for your daughter.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yarrow...if they can pull this off it will be amazing...not sure how we'll feel if they don't. x

      Delete
  4. I hope you're on the mend, the whole will they/won't they thing is stressful enough when you're fighting fit, let alone when you're resistance is low. I do feel for you and your family, it must be horrible. Sending hugs. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting there slowly Mrs. Tiggywinkle thank you. x

      Delete