Friday 19 November 2021

Little by Little

That's right...little by little our home is coming back together...and hopefully our lives will follow suit...I'm sure hubby was enjoying one of the last bits of destruction he had to perform a couple of evenings ago just A BIT TOO MUCH! He admits that for him the knocking down is the most satisfying part...me I think the painting is my favourite. Rather a lot has to happen between the destruction and painting though.

Not much has happened in the kitchen except...



 ...the other plate rack is up! Oh and the rest of the handles arrived and were put on the cupboards.

And I have begun to put some colour on the living room walls...

 

 

 

We're in for one cosy Winter hopefully!

Blessings J. x







10 comments:

  1. It's looking gorgeous and that range is amazing. Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue...I do really love our electric Aga...despite it putting our electricity bill upwards...some things are just worth it! x

      Delete
  2. Your new kitchen looks really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...we have a little way to go to completely finish, but it is lovely to be using it at last. x

      Delete
  3. It's all looking rather lovely. Love the colours, especially the living room. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah yes...the living...or should I say the red room!! x

      Delete
  4. The colour in the living room is fabulous. Arilx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aril...it does make the chimney 'pop' and looks rather cosy in there...despite the detritis of a building site in places...there was a good reason not the whole room was photographed!! x

      Delete
  5. I love the Aga, it's something you don't see here. Love your colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yuou...many a delicious meal has emerger from it's doors if I do say so myself! x

      Delete