Saturday 13 May 2023

In Bloom

Today the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I am trying to forget I'm off to work later but for now I'm outside and making the most of the beautiful weather.

Having picked up two new pairs of glasses this morning I'm getting used to them. One for distance and one for reading and up to a meter distance which I'm currently wearing and at the moment all is well!

I've snapped some of our blooms which to be honest seem to have all come at once this year...


Lilac...


Glorious lilac...


The grill shed...that still needs painting!


One of may favourite places to sit...baby rose waiting for youngest to say she's ready to look after it...originally tended by my grandmother who sadly I never met...


The archway through to Mr Macgregors garden...wisteria just beginning to bloom...


Birdbath and holly with berries and new flowers...


The wildlife pond...


Dandelions allowed..


Arthur out for the first time this year...he's currently moulting...


Aahhh...I'm in love...


Finally the quince blossom, taken a few days ago...it didn't last long...

Well whatever you're up to this weekend I hope it is a good one...

Blessings, J. x


4 comments:

  1. Your garden is flourishing and looking so green. The lilac against the sky is gorgeous - we've had grey skies here for a few days - not fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turned chillier yesterday and then rained. I am actually feeling cold indoors today! x

      Delete
  2. All looking so pretty, especially against the backdrop of a bright blue sky. Xx

    ReplyDelete