Thursday 27 June 2019

Oh The Irony

Well what can I say...I'm counting the calories at the moment...and I've at long last updated the header photographs on the blog...to ones mainly of highly calorific foods...a little of what you fancy does you good obviously!
I have actually managed to lose 5lbs so far...in 5 weeks, so I'm rather pleased with myself. Slow and steady wins the race as the old saying goes.
~
It is so sticky here this evening. It is also very windy. I can hope and pray for a good night's sleep...but I'm not holding out too much hope!
~
Three days off...three hopefully magical days...I do have the constant bane of paperwork to do...but I think with a little pacing myself...half an hour here, and half an hour there it will be alright. My brain goes off the boil after too much computer work so small bursts are definitely the way to go.
~
I cannot believe it is almost ten o'clock...I worked later tonight. I'm rather hoping that tomorrow will be payday. I can't guarantee it, but am thinking it should be. We'll see...anyway I hope you all enjoyed the most wonderful Solstice...I unexpectedly had to work...but all in a good cause.
~
Blessings, J. x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 5lb loss. I've just this minute stepped on the scales and realised I now have 14lb I need to lose. It's surprising how it has crept up on me these last twelve months. Enough is enough.
    I hope you manage a more relaxed few days. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jules...today has been lovely...both daughters here for part of the day...plus young Henry who has just begun to crawl! The weather though very windy has been marvellous for the drying of laundry. Hubby and I took an evening woodland walk earlier and I've just refilled the bird feeders...we are feeding some very lucky birds mealworms and sunflower hearts! Work phoned today and kind of begged me to go in for a couple of hours tomorrow tea time. I have agreed...hubby will be going on a stag do and I shall drive back around via town and treat myself to a Chinese...I negotiated paid travel too! Good luck with the weight loss...be strong! x

      Delete