Tuesday 30 June 2020

Shopping

Apperently as a woman I am supposed to love to shop...
Well I really don't...
Get it from my list to trolley to conveyer belt to trolley to car to house to cupboards...
Yea right I'm supposed to love that?!
Tuesday is my current day of choice to shop...
Today...well especially this morning it was wet...
Shopping and getting wet...such fun...
Having to go to more than one shop to get the things on my list...
Just about made my day I can tell you!
So it was with much gratitude that when youngest needed to use our printer and she brought Bella with her we headed off down to the woods for an amble...
Heidi loves to 'run' around with Bella...though she tires very quickly now...


These two really are the best of friends...
~
Yet another sponge with jam and buttercream cooked and popped into the tin...
Does my hubby know just how lucky he is? Nah...
It's my duty as his wife of course!
This duty is not extending to much house cleaning today though...
The dreary weather is making me very tired...
And how come when I am so tired I cannot sleep well at night...
Crazy I tell you, absolutely crazy...
~
Anyway...it'll soon be time to start tea preparations...
My life knows no limit on exciting...
Talk about exciting...did I mention the other week when our oil tank sprang a leak...
Our recently filled with 2500 litres of oil, oil tank...
I only went to check on the washing before going out...and it was lucky I noticed...a leak...
Also a great split was forming down the front of the tank...
Hubby luckily came home quickly...armed with oil drums and a pump...
He demanded a bar of soap...and it worked on the leak but wouldn't have stopped the tank blowing...
Our neighbour is now 1000 litres of oil better off...though hopefully eldest and family will be getting it when they move...so a new tank is on its way... 
Life is never dull for long around these parts...
~
Blessings, J. x



No comments:

Post a Comment