Wednesday 13 December 2023

Finally


So pleased to finish these earlier this afternoon.



One each for the boys. A note in the magic tin revealed not an edible treat, but the place to find them. 




A photo shoot followed. My goodness...the end of the school day...nativity this morning, excitement and well two little boys were quite difficult to capture...well capturing them was easy, but getting a photo you would want on your wall was rather elusive!

My plans for December have changed somewhat. A poorly relative has been in need of much help, so help I have been doing, which has left me with much less time to prepare for the upcoming festivities. I'm not overly worried by this though. What really needs doing will get done, the rest can be forgotten. Needs must at the moment.

So once again a big apology for not commenting on your blogs. Hopefully I will be a little more back in the game again now. I have made 2lb of sweet pastry this evening so that after my care duties in the morning I can crack on and make a load of mince pies. On Saturday we are hosting an outdoor carol service for the village and whoever they wish to invite. I am making mince pies and sausage rolls for the occasion. Some people are also coming in afterwards to play bingo. We know how to party in North Devon! I guess this means I need to have a good clean and tidy too!!

We have had all kinds of weather since I was last writing in this space. Rain, wind, sun, snow, mainly rain though. Here's hoping it dries up for Saturday evening.

Much to do, so for now...

Blessings, J. x



3 comments:

  1. You certainly know how to keep busy!
    Hope the weather is good for the Carol Service and your relative is soon well again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jumpers are really good, they will love wearing them. Enjoy the carols, it's a very festive thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jackie, those little jumpers are just gorgeous! I hope the carol service went well. We're having ours this evening, so I hope the weather holds out. Xx

    ReplyDelete