Sunday 24 December 2023

Merry Christmas One And All

 What it says on the tin really...wishing all the dear souls who read my ramblings a Very Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. Things are predictably rather hectic here today and I can't see that changing for a day or two...just how I like it to be though!!

I would say I'll be thinking of you whilst enjoying a glass of baileys or sherry, however I'm currently on a second course of antibiotics so it may have to wait for a few more days yet. There is a lot of January to get through though!

And so... From Our House To Yours

Good Health!


Blessings, J. x

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, yours sounds as it should be, full of family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family and Good Health, as well. Ranee (MN) USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Jackie! Sending love and best wishes to you and all your family. And I hope you'll be enjoying that Baileys very soon. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jules, hopefully it will not be too soon! x

      Delete