Sunday 31 December 2023

Never Been Touched

So tomorrow begins a New Year...never been touched and full of hopes and dreams. I hope each and every one of you gets treated well by 2024.

2023 I have had a few issues with, but amongst all the pain and sadness we welcomed a granddaughter and saw our youngest get married.

The weather really is frightful, but our fire is so delightful so I have enjoyed an afternoon cup of tea with a slice of rather good if I do say so myself Christmas Cake.



Feeling rather thirsty I made my tea in a breakfast cup!

This evening we are gathering with some very dear friends and I am very much looking forward to it...along with a cheeky Chinese takeaway.

Happy New Year Everyone,

Blessings, J. x

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a Happy and healthy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, happy to see focusing on the positives from 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2023 - bit of a 'blah' year, looking forward to 2024 being kinder, more peaceful (and may be a lot more sunny), happy new year from our home to yours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Jackie! Sending my very best wishes to you and your family. X

    ReplyDelete