Wednesday 14 February 2024

Love In The Air

Good day to you all, After the fun of Shrove Tuesday and the inevitable pancake eating yesterday I hope you are treated well today, and feel loved. I am going to try to post a video, though never before having had success, if it doesn't work I'll just direct you to somewhere you may listen to a very talented singer whom we recently came across. Actually we came across his proud father but that's another story!
May I present to you...Leighton John...you can find him on Spotify



Well hopefully the video will play, however I'm not sure if the video is showing to it's best. I took it with the camera on its side, and then rotated the subject after. Shame if it doesn't turn out quite as expected, however if it shows up at all I'll consider it a minor achievement as I've never successfully uploaded any video previously.

Until next time,
Blessings, J. x




4 comments: