Just a quickie update after my last post.
Hubby entered in the fruit and vegetable classes and did very well indeed, nabbing prizes for all classes except potatoes, and that may have been down to me as I only picked out 3 instead of the required 6…oops, well he could have done it himself,, except he couldn’t as he was too busy helping out! Nearly forgot to mention, I came second (to my eldest daughter) in the Cottage loaf class, that was the only cookery I entered. A couple of prizes for photos and that was me done this year. Guess what, I didn’t take a single picture. Oh and hubby entered the companion set he made for us in the metalwork. Prizes all round too!
I’m happy to report that I successfully enticed hubby away from the event long enough for us to watch another local carnival, well not the carnival so much as the massed pipes and drums they have afterwards. If you want a look, try facebook for Bideford Carnival Massed Pipes and Drums.
Currently debating whether I should have lit a fire, however I’ll soon be off to bed and no it’s not really cold, it would just look nice and cosy.
Anyway, it’s a work night so I’d better be off up the little wooden hill as they say.
Blessings J. x






No comments:
Post a Comment