Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Can’t Access My or Your Posts

Well Blogger, you’ve really gone and done it now. I have unfortunately been unable to access my past blogs or your pages. No idea how to fix this, no idea if this will even post.

Is anyone else getting issues, I can see comments when I click on the comment side bar but am unable to replay to any.

What an inconvenience!

Stay safe everyone.

Blessings, J. x

4 comments:

  1. hang in there, this problem has been happening about a fortnight now, some folk not being affected and others completely cut off - just keep testing/trying and eventually it will work again. I even messaged Blogger itself and got a rather snotty reply basically saying that they were TRYING to FIX it - and if I care to read their blog/forums I would have seen it for myself! I did try and couldnt which is why I contacted them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My feed has returned, but the post list is very slow to open and often says can't find feeds, just refresh the slow page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! The gremlins have managed to reach you too. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see a post from you - goodness knows whats happening with blogger.
    Hopefully it will get sorted out eventually. The blog reading lists of sidebars not updating when people write new posts has been the main problem and several people have been put off posting.
    Just keep keeping on!
    Hope you can read comments now

    ReplyDelete