Monday, 5 October 2026

Still Locked Out of Blogland

Hey…over here, I am here really, but I cannot see you, well I can see the first few lines of your posts, but still cannot click on them to open them successfully.

One day I noticed I could open my own page, but sadly I am rendered invalid again at the moment. All rather frustrating, whatever is going on?

So here I am, ensconced inside with two little boys, an early lunch of cheese and onion toasties has just been enjoyed and now the youngest is fast asleep. His cousin needs a sleep too but is a real fighter! Fun times Grandma.

If youngest wasn't spread eagled out on the sofa I think I could quite possibly be tempted myself.

So has anything exciting happened it this little corner of Blogland, not really, I have managed to turn out one of the chest freezers, youngest daughter’s dog has fared quite well from that! She cooks up veg for her and adds it to meat.

The patio is feeling a little sorry for itself, having several heaps of cuttings and pullings which should have been cleared away but haven’t been for one reason and another.

I may have mentioned having had a poorly back since around March time, well lately it seems to have migrated to my shoulders, especially the left one. It really is quite the something. I should have had an occupational health appointment last week, however it was cancelled, shame they didn’t let me know of the cancellation. I think I’m going to have to seek some help privately. £££ I can see the money leaving my account in swathes.

We have been seeing some hedgehogs in our garden with the help of a trail camera…


There have been at least three different ones we think. It’ll soon be time for them to hibernate and both us and our daughter next door have made houses for them though whether they’ll stay in them remains to be seen.

Anyway, I hope to be back in the land of seeing blog posts soon…hopefully, this really is not on Blogger!

Blessings J. x



No comments:

Post a Comment