Friday 11 September 2020

Snap Out Of It!

 Well...after visiting the Council offices in person yesterday...

And wonder of wonders getting to see a real person...

It became evident that trying to get a personal search as opposed to a regular search would take just as long...

So we wait...

27 working days so it seems...

I can only hope that they are working 5 days a week...

The timescale quoted via the estate agent today was a good week over what I had worked out...

But enough...

If this is our only problem then we are indeed fortunate...

I know a mother who is most likely shortly going to be losing her daughter...

Leaving a husband and two young daughters behind...

I have no reason to be complaining...

 


Just look at these beautiful hawthorn berries...

This was taken after I had picked some...

The evening sunshine was so beautiful and showed the berries at their absolute best...

Hopefully the ones I have picked will soon be turned into delicious hawberry jelly...

And if I have enough some may well get mixed together with rose hips and become cordial...

When the sun is shining I don't think you can beat an Autumn day...

Today however has been overcast from the break of dawn...

It looks as if it will be that way until after dusk... 

Blessings J. x


4 comments:

  1. September days can be so different, lovely sunny bright day followed by misty dully days, we expect the latter and are always pleased when the sun shines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hawthorn berries look fabulous. I'm looking forward to some bright autumn days. This weekend has been rather dark and dreary. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly has been a mixed bag of late Jules...x

      Delete