Tuesday 6 December 2022

A Conclusion

I have come to the conclusion...as I do every year that sadly my expectations far outweigh my capabilities. The paintbrushes are put away until next year. Sadly an enforced ending...tendonitis in my wrist/hand has struck, so things are rather awkward and my thumb keeps sticking. Going to have to be extra careful at work later. However...

Ta da da...finally I reveal to you our splash back...designed by yours truly and made by hubby...painting by future son in law...





I am very pleased...and hubby is rather chuffed! We're having several friends/family over the weekend so he'll be able to show it off before it gets too dirty!





I have been waking early each morning even when not going to work first thing..and have been enjoying sitting in the peace and quiet next to the fireplace gazing at this beauty...

Hope all your festive plans are coming together...not had much time for commenting...I usually read blogs at work during my break and the iPad doesn't agree with me leaving comments for some reason...so sorry!

Blessings, J. x


4 comments: