Friday 2 December 2022

And Along Came December

Good heavens above...did anyone see November, or was it in such a hurry that it just rushed on by. I have spent most of the past few weeks with a paintbrush in my hand. Much has been accomplished...but alas there is still a fair bit to do. However I am downing the brushes after tomorrow and everything else will have to wait until the New Year. The rest of December I fully intend to enjoy.

We have a few events planned. Several friends are coming next Friday. We intend to purchase our festive tree on the Saturday, and fa la la...we are having a Winter Wonderland event next Sunday for the boys, their second cousin and a friend. Great Grandad and Great Gran are going to be Father and Mrs. Claus. There should be snow and frolics in the garden followed by a visit with the great man in the warmth of our living room. So I really need to pull a finger out and get some decorations in place to set the scene. Phew!

The air has really chilled the past couple of days. I love it much more than the rainstorms we have been getting for a few weeks now though I readily admit to having needed the moisture.



This monkey has had me worried about his whereabouts on a couple of occasions...the rascal. He gets out of the garden by fair means or foul, and now wears an I- tag tracker, which is a partial help but not really the whole answer.



This madam...in our daughter's garden...being teased by the starlings who to be fair weren't worried by her in the slightest. Kitty usually sleeps curled up in the crook of my arm, whilst Wilbur nestles somewhere by my feet. Our bed has become the place to be!

Anyway...much to do...and some beauty sleep to catch up on later!

Blessings, J. xc

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure that I believe the owner of such an innocent face could be the cause of any anxiety :)
    I love the idea of having your very own Winter Wonderland. Much more fun and no queues to contend with. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting rather excited myself! The weather is set to be really cold so we'll have to make merry and thaw the little ones out later! xx

      Delete