Thursday 3 December 2020

Grey November in December

This morning has been as grey as any day could possibly be. I have been grateful for the Aga's warmth along with a couple mugs of delicious milky coffee.

However...

The VAT has been completed and all paid up for the last quarter...

Happy sigh...

This afternoon I will be doing my first late shift since being poorly...

I am currently taking a course of steroids...lets knock this whole sorry episode right out of my body...

I have recently lit the woodburner...it is chilly in the living room and hubby will be home later after a day out in the cold...

See...good wife!

Anyway chin up and best foot forwards everyone...

Blessings J. x

2 comments:

  1. A lit wood burner and a cosy home. Wonderful.
    I hope your first shift back goes well. X

    ReplyDelete