Thursday 24 December 2020

Merry Christmas

 So it is now very late on Christmas Eve, and I am trying to unwind from work with a second cup of tea...

It was icy on the way home and I am glad of the woodburner being lit for our boiler packed up a couple of days ago...

Actually I realised this as I was washing the dishes from out of a less than a week old dishwasher that has gone wrong...

It surely must be Christmas folks...

My rum balls are not balls yet...but the mixture does contain rum!

The kittens have been very playful...read climbing the curtains and biting our toes...

But whatever...Christmas Day will surely dawn tomorrow...


Yes you see correctly...

A kitten right up with Arthur...

Merry Christmas one and all...

Blessings J. x

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely tree. We have one that is only a 1/4 of a tree and fits in a corner. Hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and apart from one broken bauble the kittens haven’t been too bad! x

      Delete
  2. Your tree looks beautiful, Jackie. Perfect.
    I hope you've managed to get your boiler sorted. My dishwasher packed up about two years ago now and I still haven't got round to getting it fixed. Isn't it just the way that there is always something.
    Merry Christmas, Jackie. I hope the New Year will be much better for us all. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jules...sadly the boiler will not be getting attention until sometime in the new year! All being well a replacement dishwasher is being delivered tomorrow. I really don’t mind washing dishes...but without hot water it is a real pain the the proverbial! Yes here’s to a New Year full of hopeful possibilities. x

      Delete