Tuesday 1 December 2020

Oh My!

 So on this first day of December...

                                     I have had the privilege of looking after my two grandsons...

                                                           They had more energy than me,

                                                                             Way more...

                                                               And so I bid you goodnight!

                                                                           Blessings J. x

4 comments:

  1. I can't think of a better way to have spent your day, no matter how exhausted you are now :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your exhaustion! I looked after my 2 eldest granddaughters in succession from ages 1 to 4, 2 days every week but they're both at school now. I'll be looking after a 7 mth old from Sept for 3 days a week. I get very tired but it's manageable. When my own were little at one point I had 3 under 5's - I don't know how I coped so well - youth probably!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve a medal...however I had three of my own and we all lived to tell the tales I shall never know! x

      Delete