Monday 24 October 2022

Right Now

Having run around at work like a lunatic this morning I haven't been dusting, mopping or generally making our home a better place this afternoon I'm afraid. I have managed to skip between heavy downpours to take out the recycling...skip through a heavy shower to pop some post in the box just down the road, and bring in a couple armfuls of logs. Coffee...my second of the day which is unusual for me I drank with eldest when she brought the littlies in for a hot chocolate with full on squirty cream. A few stray dishes have been washed and some chips have been cut in readiness for tea. 

Having dragged an armchair out into the room I'm sat right in front of this beauty...



Right now there's nothing and nowhere I'd rather be or be doing. My toes are toasty. The light is fading. The clock has just chimed half past the hour which means there is another half an hour before I need to set the tea going. Absolute bliss. I may or may not do some crochet. I have done the Worlde puzzle, and some of the Spelling Bee, and the countdown that Sue had on her blog today. My time spent my way. The cats are both in and unusually Kitty is not insisting on sitting on my lap. We had a small disagreement when she tried drinking from the water the chips were soaking in. Naughty pussy cat...a plate now covers said chips.

Back soon.

Blessings, J. x

4 comments:

  1. It sounds perfect to me, chip water aside ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking in, Jackie. Hope all is well. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Jules...been busy and just realised I now have to moderate comments...not sure when or why that setting changed! All good just CRAZY!! xx

      Delete