Wednesday 15 March 2023

Finding Beauty

Yesterday was a beautifully sunny day, with just a few very sharp cold showers thrown in the mix, especially in the evening. I decided to head for the woodland in the morning so wellies on...warm coat on...and off... 










I took my first wellie clad paddle of the year and it felt amazing. Of course I came home with an armful of twigs for fire lightings...old habits die very hard!

A dental appointment later for a filling may stop me in my tracks today as it is rather chilly out and I really don't like a cold face after dental work, but I'm hoping to call into see a friend as it is her birthday just as soon as I'm able to talk without dribbling!

Back soon, blessings, J. x

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. WintersEndRambler17 March 2023 at 08:22

      Such gentle souls aren't they.x

      Delete
  2. Lovely to have an accessible wood and a stream. All there is in Suffolk is arable fields!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WintersEndRambler17 March 2023 at 08:23

      We are so very privileged indeed! x

      Delete
  3. Hope the post dental visit was dribble free!
    Love the idea of the woodland as a neighbour - we have farmland and as lovely as it is to be able to use the footpaths and head for the hills, I would love a woodland x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WintersEndRambler17 March 2023 at 08:25

      The dental work was carried out without an injection so was not too bad at all! I am a daughter of the woods I believe...woods or beach...difficult, but I think woods would win most of the time. We are lucky to have both fairly close. x

      Delete
  4. This walk through the woods was just what I needed this evening. I hope the appointment went okay. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WintersEndRambler22 March 2023 at 15:09

      The dentist was very gentle indeed...only just seen this comment left unpublished with some others...very strange as they should all come through automatically! x

      Delete