Thursday 18 March 2021

Jabbed

The deed is done...I offered my right arm this time as I sleep on my left...second Covid injection took place earlier this morning. Hubby is booked to have his first next Wednesday. Things are moving along in the right direction.

I continue to take medication to mask some of the symptoms of Long Covid...lesson learnt from overdoing it on Monday...never let internal battery get lower than 50%. (Quoted from the Dispatches programme)...I'm still paying for Monday's exertion today with shakey legs, & body. Overdone. Feet are now raised after returning from my place of work where the jabs took place. It is the farthest I have driven since last being at work. Mug of tea to my right...packet of crisps (salted) devoured...and relax.

Spring has been teasing us and a frost came in the night...I hadn't covered our tender seedlings and shoots with bubblewrap so was anxious to visit them this morning. I think they are ok...the frost didn't penetrate the greenhouse this time.

 









Yes Spring is springing...whether or not Old Man Winter is ready to depart.

Blessings J. x

8 comments:

  1. Hope you don't get side effects of the second vaccination just to add to the problems of long covid - keep resting as much as possible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a very sore arm and armpit at the moment Sue! x

      Delete
  2. The flowers are stunning. Hope that you continue to pick up. This long covid sounds a nasty business. Arilx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just 'spoke' to me Spring! Wouldn't wish this malaise on anyone. x

      Delete
  3. It's great you've had your vaccination. I think I'll be waiting a good while longer to get mine.
    The weather is very changeable at the moment. It's still chilly first thing, then turns quite warm by midday. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the right weather for catching a cold or chill isn't it? So changeable. I'm sure your vaccinations will be along before you know it. It has been an amazing feat to get millions done so quickly. x

      Delete
  4. Spring is springing indeed. I'm glad you've had your second vaccination, now please heed the advice and take proper care of yourself. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Mrs. Tiggywinkle...therein lies a problem...careres are notioriously bad at looking after themselves! x

      Delete