Wednesday 9 March 2022

Down on Day Five

Well...life has been chucking us some curveballs lately. Last Wednesday evening eldest daughter and her husband both tested positive for covid. Hubby had come home tired and appeared to be starting a cold. He tested positive too. The following morning daughter tested the two boys and they were both positive. I was literally the last one standing from the two households. But how things can change. After being looked after and well rested hubby has recovered. Son in law has recovered...daughter is negative today as is eldest grandson. I remained negative until Friday, well the early hours of Friday morning when I woke to what felt like razor blades in my throat and an awful headache. Things seemed to be improving until yesterday when I suddenly had a funny turn, became very hot and funny. Today my test which had been showing a weaker red line is back to bright and I feel awful...really awful. No energy, a pain under my ribs when I stand up. I just want to sleep. And sleep I have for most of the morning. The house is turning into a real pit. Hubby reckons because he is better everyone should be better. He is heading for a wake up call of epic proportions as I'm really not in the mood to be chivvied along. Back soon hopefully...

Blessings, J. x


4 comments: