Wednesday 25 January 2023

Sunrise. Sunset






Getting up early can have it's advantages...





As can walking outside at dusk


It's not as cold here this morning, and coupled with my late night unwinding after work when I fed the woodburner well into the hours of darkness, I am being rewarded with a lovely cosy fire to feel, hear and admire. The first mug of tea has been drunk, and the first ginger biscuit nibbled.

On my to do list today is making a batch of bread rolls, hopefully a weeks supply. In fact I may make some rolls, and then a crusty loaf of bread as we have some cream that needs using and who can resist fresh crusty bread lavishly coated in cream and jam or honey. Not us for sure.

Both cats have decided as they usually do first thing in the morning to venture outside. However when I am home they both like to play rather an annoying game of let me in, let me out. Wilbur gives me filthy looks through the kitchen windows, and Kitty paws and makes the windows filthy!

I can feel a need for mug of tea number two so for now...Wishing you all a Happy and Merry Burns Night!

Blessings, J. x



No comments:

Post a Comment