Tuesday 31 January 2023

Fiddling

 




Just fiddling a little...no real purpose. I had an asthma episode on Friday, which led me to use my rescue inhaler. On Saturday at work I kept thinking my glasses were misting up. Sunday...well Sunday what can I say. Headache central set in with nausea. Possibly a side effect of the inhaler coupled with frustratingly still wearing a mask at work. Hubby thinks that as it was a bit warmer on Saturday I may have become dehydrated as well. Whatever it feels as though the six nations rugby teams have used my head as their practice ball. Really trying hard not to feel sorry for myself, however I am slightly fed up with January and hope for much better health in February and beyond.

Really ought to be thinking about wedding plans, and finishing the decorating upstairs. Not just yet though. All in good time as they say. How can a head become so sore though, seriously. The sun is just poking out a little and is a very welcome sight, though too much and I'll be reaching for dark glasses! Just no pleasing some people is there!

Hopefully back soon in better form.
Blessings, J. x

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. WintersEndRambler31 January 2023 at 19:54

      Thank you Sue. Hopefully...after all it is February tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. The wreath is beautiful. Arilx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WintersEndRambler31 January 2023 at 19:53

      I quite like it in black and white!

      Delete
  3. Love the snowdrops in black and white, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WintersEndRambler31 January 2023 at 19:57

      Rather moody aren't they. I hope so too, thank you.

      Delete