Thursday 19 January 2023

Almost Locked Out

I feel rather on the edge of Blogger at the moment. The other day I updated my computer running hard/software, and although I have signed into Google, Blogger and just about everything else I am unable to get Blogger to let me comment or reply to comments normally. First I noticed I could do so through Firefox rather than Safari, or I could comment as anonymous through Safari. Today however Firefox is a complete not on your nellie kettle of fish. Meanwhile I have at least added WintersEndRambler to a reply instead of being anonymous on Safari. Is it just me or is anyone else having problems?

Frustrated blessings, J. x

6 comments:

  1. I'm ok on my computer, but on my phone, Blogger refuses to recognise me as Poppypatchwork when making comments, but I am signed in and I can do things with my blog. It does keep deleting parts of unpublished post, which is very annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WintersEndRambler20 January 2023 at 15:53

      Such a tempermental beast!

      Delete
  2. My laptop and blogger are still happy with each other, however blogger will not recognise my cellphone and I have become anonymous, so I only read on my phone but reply and interact with my laptop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WintersEndRambler20 January 2023 at 15:54

      Very picky isn't it!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. WintersEndRambler20 January 2023 at 15:55

      Lucky you Sue...not quite sure what I've done to upset it so!

      Delete